The National Education Opportunities Network (NEON) Awards provide a platform to celebrate the success of learners and the recognising the contribution that NEON members are making.
The transformative power that HE can have on the lives of its learners is best captured by individual stories and it is these that the awards aim to share.
The fourth annual NEON Awards will be held in May 2017 at the Palace of Westminster and will be hosted by Gordon Marsden (MP for Blackpool South and Shadow Minister of Higher Education, Further Education and Skills). The categories for 2017 are:
- Widening Access Initiative (Outreach) Award
- Widening Access Initiative (Retention and Success) Award
- Student of the Year Award
- Outstanding Contribution to Widening Access Award
- Higher Education Institution of the Year Award
- Outstanding School or College Award
For more information about the awards please visit NEON's website.
KMPF is looking forward to nominating initiatives, schools and people we work with for these awards and if you would like to nominate yourself or someone else (with their permission), please contact Rebecca Houlding to express your interest.