Back on Track Transition Programme
KMPF's 'Back on Track' Transition Programme, which is funded through the Office for Students Uni Connect Programme, has been designed in collaboration with our partner colleges, universities and Laser Learning Awards to support young people returning to face-to-face education after the COVID-19 lockdown.
Each session can be completed as a stand-alone module, but most benefit can be gained by completing the full programme.
The sessions cover the following themes:
- understanding your thoughts and feelings about lockdown
- strategies to help manage change, increase motivation and support wellbeing
- using creativity to support good mental health and resilience
- mindfulness and tools to manage stress
- interactive STEM based learning, using enquiry methods to tackle some real world "big questions"
- developing independent study skills and supporting the return to face-to-face teaching and learning
- e-learning courses to support skills and knowledge development in a range of areas including maths, academic writing skills, critical thinking and a selection of subject specific 'tasters'
Students will be asked to register their personal details before accessing the online resources. For most of the programme this is not mandatory and students will still be able to access the majority of the resources without entering their data.
If you are using the resources with a group of students and do not have access to the individual online registration, please download and complete the Event Register, which is provided for each of the sessions.
Back on Track
This introductory module from the EKC Group enables students to gain understanding of their thoughts and feelings throughout lockdown. Students will reflect on...
This module from the University of Creative Arts has been developed to help students increase their awareness of the benefits of creativity for their wellbeing...
Developing Skills and Knowledge
Developing Skills and Knowledge offers a range of e-learning courses developed by Laser Learning Awards to support students who are considering progressing to...
GREat Skills is a programme of workshops from the University of Greenwich that are designed to develop academic skills and help students prepare for the...
Inspiring Mindset Online
These online sessions from Canterbury Christ Church University focus on emotional wellbeing, triggers for stress and finding your voice. They include three...
Mind the Gap
In this online session from the University of Kent students will have the opportunity to assess their progress and identify skills gaps following a period of...