KaMCOP is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced group of individuals to appoint as school consultants. The consultants will be allocated a group of schools within a specific geographical location in the region. Working in the schools they will support them to:
- Identify their needs in regard to progression activities
- Develop plans for longer term engagement
- Commission activities from partners or external providers
- Where required deliver activities themselves
- Administer, supervise and support the delivery of activities
- Contribute to the monitoring and evaluation of activities
The role will take place between October and December 2018 with the possibility that it may be extended into a second phase.
Deadline for submission of expressions of interest is 12.00 noon on Monday 15 October 2018
For more information, please download the role description below and if you have any questions please email Stephen Batchelor.