- Bespoke visits available on request
- Hosted by University for the Creative ArtsDelivered at: Canterbury campus, Epsom campus, Farnham Campus (Tunbridge Wells), Rochester Campus (Tunbridge Wells), Off campus
Throughout the year, KaMCOP partner schools/colleges have the opportunity to bring groups of target students on a selection of creative visits and trips to broaden their creative learning opportunities and experiences.
Example visits could include:
- UCA Open Days or Evenings
- Graduate Shows at any of our four creative campuses
- Off-campus Graduate Shows, including London’s Graduate Fashion Week and New Designers
- Local galleries, museums and areas of creative interest.
Where possible, each visit will include a creative careers and/or course-specific talk. School and college groups will also receive:
- Free transport to and from UCA*
- An optional bespoke creative workshop.
Find out more: uca.ac.uk/kamcop/trips