- Bespoke programmes and support available
- Hosted by University for the Creative ArtsDelivered at: Canterbury campus, Rochester Campus, Can be delivered in your school/college, Off campus
Young people in Years 9 to 13, living in KaMCOP target wards, have the opportunity to achieve their Arts Award qualification for free, through a range of creative activities.
UCA’s KaMCOP team have a dedicated Arts Award Adviser to support schools and colleges to deliver all levels of Arts Award, from Discover to Gold.
Arts Award is a unique set of RQF recognised qualifications that supports young people to build their portfolios, expand their CVs
and develop as creatives. Arts Award can be achieved in any creative subject from fashion to digital art, performing arts to design technology.
To achieve their Arts Award, young people participate in arts activities and workshops, experience art events, get inspired by artists and share their arts skills with others.
Our Arts Award support includes:
- Free creative workshops and talks with creative tutors and practitioners to enable learners to achieve their Arts Award
- Spaces for young people at your school/ college to attend at an Arts Award Holiday Club
- Free Arts Award Adviser Training for staff at your school/college
- Mentoring sessions with young people undertaking their Arts Award
- Support for staff with planning, delivery, assessment and moderation of Arts Award
- Creative Packages are also available to complement Bronze level.
Find out more: uca.ac.uk/kamcop/artsaward.